Group Cycling with East Essex Tri - Rules and Guidance
- Helmets are COMPULSORY for all East Essex Cycle Sessions.
- Road Traffic regulations state that lights are required when cycling in darkness and twilight - this will be more of an issue in December and January; please ensure that your bike as suitable and adequate lights fitted prior to setting out.
- Ensure your bike is in good working order and you carry spare tubes and means to inflate them.
- High visibility clothing with reflective material is recommended.
- Carry your EETC laminated membership card ensuring emergency contacts are up to date
- Carry a fully charged mobile phone and your ride leaders contact details
- Have a good breakfast before you start and bring some food/energy drink with you.
- A comprehensive guide to cycling with EETC and the art of group riding can be found here